Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Money Or Your Life
10-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Your Money Or Your Life
Two Texas hospital workers so far have tested positive for the virus after treating a Liberian man in Dallas, the two exposed others after being infected themselves, and one even flew on a passenger jet while infected and with a fever.
Yet the CDC doesn't want a travel ban against the infected nations of Africa to happen because "that might harm those countries economically". Obama said late Thursday he was "not philosophically opposed" to a travel ban but experts had told him it would be less effective than current measures. Really? Keeping those potentially contagious people entirely out is less effective than bringing them in, where they can infect hospital workers??? Only one has been brought in, from Liberia to Dallas, that we knew was infected, and look at the mess. What does his philosophy tell him it will be like if hundreds of infected Africans fly into our cities?

I'm less concerned about the African economy than I am about our own. Imagine what will happen to ours if ebola really spreads. No one will be out shopping for fear of crowds, stores will be looted after dark, all sorts of mayhem could break loose. Sorry, but screw Africa until this thing runs it's course. Shut the gates, ground the airplanes. Ban travel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Your Money Or Your Life
(10-17-2014 01:09 PM)admin Wrote:  Two Texas hospital workers so far have tested positive for the virus after treating a Liberian man in Dallas, the two exposed others after being infected themselves, and one even flew on a passenger jet while infected and with a fever.
Yet the CDC doesn't want a travel ban against the infected nations of Africa to happen because "that might harm those countries economically". Obama said late Thursday he was "not philosophically opposed" to a travel ban but experts had told him it would be less effective than current measures. Really? Keeping those potentially contagious people entirely out is less effective than bringing them in, where they can infect hospital workers??? Only one has been brought in, from Liberia to Dallas, that we knew was infected, and look at the mess. What does his philosophy tell him it will be like if hundreds of infected Africans fly into our cities?

I'm less concerned about the African economy than I am about our own. Imagine what will happen to ours if ebola really spreads. No one will be out shopping for fear of crowds, stores will be looted after dark, all sorts of mayhem could break loose. Sorry, but screw Africa until this thing runs it's course. Shut the gates, ground the airplanes. Ban travel.

Amen,
I am amazed how many on another political forum support Obama's ideals, it boggles my mind.
It would seem there is a blindness on half the american population. Not referring to a blindness in terms of dumb or stupid, but a genuine deception causing good to be bad, and bad to be good.......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply