Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Texas Voter ID Law Upheld - Supreme Court
10-19-2014, 02:18 AM
Texas Voter ID Law Upheld - Supreme Court
"WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court said Saturday that Texas can use its controversial new voter identification law for the November election."

The law was struck down by U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos, a federal judge, last week. Considering the judge is obviously of Mexican ancestry and undoubtedly a Liberal, nothing less was to be expected. However, the Supreme Court ruled 5 to 3 with the three Liberal judges, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan dissenting. That also was to be expected.

This means that with any luck at all, only actual, legal American citizens will be allowed to vote. The Liberal judge, the one with 2 last names (pretentious ass in my opinion) Ramos, whined falsely that 600,000 Hispanic and black voters would be prevented from voting because of the new voter ID law. For God's sakes, Texas is allowing SEVEN DIFFERENT KINDS OF ID as proof of citizenship and that judge is saying it's beyond the ability of blacks and Hispanics (read Illegal Aliens) to get just ONE of them? When everybody else has no problem at all? How can anyone even be a citizen of the USA and NOT have some sort of ID that proves it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: Texas Voter ID Law Upheld - Supreme Court
(10-19-2014 02:18 AM)Blacksheep Wrote:  "WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court said Saturday that Texas can use its controversial new voter identification law for the November election."

The law was struck down by U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos, a federal judge, last week. Considering the judge is obviously of Mexican ancestry and undoubtedly a Liberal, nothing less was to be expected. However, the Supreme Court ruled 5 to 3 with the three Liberal judges, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan dissenting. That also was to be expected.

This means that with any luck at all, only actual, legal American citizens will be allowed to vote. The Liberal judge, the one with 2 last names (pretentious ass in my opinion) Ramos, whined falsely that 600,000 Hispanic and black voters would be prevented from voting because of the new voter ID law. For God's sakes, Texas is allowing SEVEN DIFFERENT KINDS OF ID as proof of citizenship and that judge is saying it's beyond the ability of blacks and Hispanics (read Illegal Aliens) to get just ONE of them? When everybody else has no problem at all? How can anyone even be a citizen of the USA and NOT have some sort of ID that proves it?

Correct me if I am wrong,
Things that require an acceptable i.d.
Driving
Doctors visit
Working (e-verify), employment
Welfare
Unemployment
Food stamps
In Washington and Oregon state a drivers license is required for the above, so unless your an adult living off parents, or someone. One must have i.d. In order to survive.
10-22-2014, 04:55 AM
There is no legitimate or logical reason to not demand proof of residency when voting. Absolutely no justification for not having a photo I.D. We have all seen the opposition to this wring their hands and whine away quoting the What If's over and over again. What if the voter is blind and doesn't need a drivers license. Etc Etc. All excuses like this one are baseless and smack of juvenile excuses like the dog eating homework B.S. No one with half a brain would buy this junk.
10-22-2014, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 05:19 AM by jackgrantspassoregon.)
Based on recent history in Alabama, during the 2012 election and massive voter fraud, voter I.d. Would have protected the masses, at risk of limiting access to so few blind, or elderly without I.d., , then the next question is would they even of voted, we begin to have such small numbers they may be counted by a kindergarten child with crayons. Yet the left is happy to cheat, lie, and steal in order to meet an agenda.